- If I use Collect in store what time can I collect my order from?
- A store I normally shop at is not showing on the Collect in Store list, why is this?
- If I nominate someone else to collect my parcel when I make my purchase online what documentation do they need to bring with them?
- How long will you hold my Collect in Store order for me?
- I want to collect in store but some of the items aren't available from my local store, how can I order them?
- I have opted to collect my item in store, how do I find out the times the store is open?
- If someone else collects my parcel what documentation do they need to bring with them?
- What will happen if I cannot collect my order within the 7 days and how long will a refund take to process?
- Do I need to show any documentation when I collect my order in store?
- Why are your Outlet Stores and some station stores not available as Collect in Store destinations?
- Can someone else collect my parcel for me if I am unable to collect it?
We've committed to ensuring all our boxes are reversible and reusable. Unfortunately, at this time the reversible design is not available in our largest box format. We're working hard to resolve this.
Due to high volumes we’re currently experiencing some delays in dispatching orders but we’re working as quickly as we can to get your products to you.
We are really sorry for any inconvenience and are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Based on our latest forecast, orders are taking approximately 7-10 working days to arrive. As soon the your order is shipped from us, you will receive an email with the tracking details and you will be able to track your delivery via the courier App.
Need something quickly? Try ordering online and collecting from your nearest store.