- What is your online returns policy?
- I received my order but there are some items missing. What should I do?
- How can I return an item I bought at a The Body Shop At Home™ party?
- I received my order but the items are not what I ordered. What should I do?
- Can I return my online order to store?
- I've opened my product, can I still return it and get a refund?
- Can I return an item bought from one of your stores without a receipt?
- Can I return an item I purchased instore?
- What information do I need to return an item to a The Body Shop® store?
- How long do I have to return an item?
- Do you offer free returns?
- Some or all of my order is damaged, what should I do?
We've committed to ensuring all our boxes are reversible and reusable. Unfortunately, at this time the reversible design is not available in our largest box format. We're working hard to resolve this.
Due to high volumes we’re currently experiencing some delays in dispatching orders but we’re working as quickly as we can to get your products to you.
We are really sorry for any inconvenience and are working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Based on our latest forecast, orders are taking approximately 7-10 working days to arrive. As soon the your order is shipped from us, you will receive an email with the tracking details and you will be able to track your delivery via the courier App.
Need something quickly? Try ordering online and collecting from your nearest store.