We're really sorry to hear that you've received your items in less than perfect condition. If you've received some or all of your order and it's damaged, please contact us asap so we can sort this out for you.
You can either use our contact us form or call us on 0800 092 90 90. If you choose to call, please try to have the following details to hand so that we can resolve the issue as quickly as possible:
- Customer reference number
- Names of damaged products
- Quantity of damaged products
- Packer number - a four digit number stamped or handwritten on the invoice or on the outside of the parcel
- Batch code - a combination of digits and letters starting with an X on the product (e.g. XM102LA)